1/3/10

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight 1 Year Anniversary

Today has been officially 1 year since Kamen Rider Dragon Knight premiered.

Ahh,the memories.Believe it or not,I found out about the show 1 HOUR before it premiered.I remember immediately going on the computer after watching the 1st episode and doing some research and eventually I learned that the project had been going for about 2 years and apparently there was a sneak peek of KRDK on December 13th 2008 at 9:30am.And I was like "WTF?!?And I never knew about this?!?"

Now look what's happened to me...I'm a crazy coo-coo Kamen Rider Dragon Knight fan!!!And PROUD OF IT!!!w00t!

~Love&kisses,CHiCA Kosaka

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chica! I wrote 12 episodes of KRDK and I appreciate your kind words. Glad you like the show -- we all worked hard to try and do something cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamen Rider is the maze runner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamen Rider the breakfast club

    ReplyDelete

Post your comments here!