2/5/10

제니, 주노 / Jenny,Juno


--
Oh my goodness,this movie was sooooooooo cute!I am so glad I watched this!This was the first Korean movie I watched :)

So I found this movie on Youtube when I was looking at Juno clips (that movie was great).This movie had pretty much the same plot and I looked it up on Wikipedia. Apparently,Jenny,Juno was made before Juno.Just one thing,Juno is the male character in Jenny,Juno ; Juno is the female character in Juno (Why they name her Juno? o.0)
--
So the movie started out with Jenny and a pregnancy test.When she tells Juno, her boyfriend,he's shocked at first but he got over it quickly and became so caring for Jenny and the unborn baby.

Like when Jenny wants food,Juno immediately goes to get it for her.

Oh and there's also a little high school wedding for Jenny and Juno and it was soooooooooooooo cute!

Speaking of school,the sex ed scene was sooooooo funny! -- "Where does the bone come out?" LMAO You know what I mean! XD

When Jenny and Juno hang out,they share a kiss behind their cotton candy.It was funny but so adorable!

Unfortunately when they tell the parents,Jenny's parents try to send her away to America to have the baby and keep her away from Juno.

The scene before Jenny goes into labor was so funny with Juno and the taxi drivers chasing after Jenny and her parents' car."The pregnant woman got abducted!" -- TAXI DRIVERS UNITE!!!!Hahahaha!I couldn't stop laughing!And when they thought Jenny's mom was the pregnant abductee...Wow,you should've seen the taxi drivers confronting Jenny's dad!

The ending confused me though.Right after Jenny and Juno's classmates see the baby,it immediately skips to the library where Juno is studying like crazy and Jenny encouraging Juno to go to Harvard.Then changes to a daycare scene and suddenly an all-cast song?...I would've expected the movie to end in the hospital or maybe a year later...I believe that the conclusion was that Jenny and Juno are going to go to college and their parents would take care of the baby.

Other than that,that movie was just plain awesome because it's serious...and yet so funny!

All I have to say is...Why couldn't Juno be my boyfriend?!?!He's so PERFECT!!!

Please check out this movie whenever you can!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inqwa5gLuiA&feature=related

~Love&kisses,CHiCA Kosaka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here!