6/3/09

The Hunt Continues...

This hunt is really tough!

I've spent a lot of my time trying to find DK09.I even had to ask my teachers multiple times to go to the bathroom so I could go to Ventara and continue searching. I cannot explain to them about my constant "bathroom trips."

Yesterday,I continued to search for him until someone attacked me and I went unconscious.I woke up in my room...but I wasn't there when I got attacked.DK09 was able to contact me and told me that Kamen Rider Strike was my attacker and that a mysterious Rider saved me and brought me home before Xaviax could get to me and drain my Rider power.He also told me the mysterious Rider healed me with his powers before going back into Ventara to save him.Moments after,I passed out.

I'm still trying to find him though...I'm really worried about him and the other Riders...I hope they are okay...

To the mysterious rider that saved me...Thank you!

~Love&kisses,CHiCA Kosaka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here!